[CQ-Contest] 2004 CQ magazine Contest Survey

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, yccc@yccc.org
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2004 CQ magazine Contest Survey
From: K1AR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 10:23:54 EDT
I am pleased to announce the running of my 2004 CQ Contest Survey. You are
encouraged to participate and make your opinions known.
The survey is available from two primary sources:
1) The August edition of CQ magazine (see my contest column)
2) On-line via the Web on K8CX's <hamgalley.com> site. The URL to  submit
your response is: _http://hamgallery.com/survey/_
Please take a few minutes and join in on the action. I expect to  publish the
final survey results in my column later this fall.
73 John, K1AR
CQ-Contest mailing list