[CQ-Contest] Contest Invitations

To: "Cq-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest Invitations
From: "Martin Luther" <vk7gn@bigpond.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 11:22:46 +1000
We get on here many invitations to join in contests. I suggest that when
writing these you include this basic information.

*       Exchange required (report, zone, serial number etc)
*       Dates
*       Times
*       Any limits on who to work

I'm happy to get on and hand out a few Q's even on busy weekends but if
I find I can get on for 30 minutes between other tasks I don't want to
waste half that time getting on the net and looking up the rules.

You want more contacts then help me to give them to you!! Hi!

Martin VK7GN

CQ-Contest mailing list