[CQ-Contest] Recruiting women into contesting

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Recruiting women into contesting
From: "Irina Wend" <dl8dyl@gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 13:48:41 +0200 (MEST)
Hi Merri and all other contester,

at first thank you for your words in this diskussion.

I only want to add that there are many more yl-contesters aktiv than you
might think off! For example I love contesting very much but only in CW! I
am very seldom on the bands in SSB and never in contests. So you probably do
not know that you have an yl-contester in your qso. Additionally I am not so
often aktiv with my homecall dl8dyl but in multi/single or
multi/multi-operation like dl8wpx (wpx cw/40m) or da0hq (80m/CW!) or in the
upcoming wae-cw with dl0xm.

So don't be worry not to hear YL's - perhaps you worked in your last contest
more YL's than you thought!

73 88 Irina, DL8DYL

--
Irina Wend, DL8DYL