[CQ-Contest] NAQP SSB Contest - Players wanted by TCG

To: Ny4n@aol.com, w4pa@yahoo.com, tcg@k4ro.net
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NAQP SSB Contest - Players wanted by TCG
From: Ny4n@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 13:15:38 EDT
Ok, the NAQP CW contest is over, and I hope all of you did well. It is now
time to make plans for the NAQP SSB contest. I am NY4N, Jeff, and I am putting
together teams for the contest for the Tennessee Contest Group. Our team names
this year will in conjunction with classic and muscle cars ! It will be held
on the following date and times:

According to the NCJ, SSB: 1800Z August 21 to 0600Z August 22, 2004 (Third
full weekend in August)

>   Larry, W0ETC, says it best with the RTTY statement "You only need operate
> 10 of the 12 hours to be a full time player, which gives you time for a
> break with your kids or whoever. If you only want to play for a few hours,
> great,
> join us and get in on the action. Please join us in the fun of NAQP SSB.
>   As always, the more players the more fun for all so get on for NAQP SSB
> and join in the excitement of being on a team! As always, it does not matter
> what your intentions for the contest, your station, or where you live.  No
> matter what, if you'd like  to play on a team, you are welcome to play with
> TCG".
> (of course, I changed it to SSB from RTTY) hi hi).

   Please take a few minutes in the next few days and see if you would be
interested in
> playing with the TCG.  Also, try to figure how much time you can spend. An
> easier way to calculate you operating time might be to use the 1-10 system.

 Say, for example, if you can operate the entire 10 hours, your number would
be 10. If you  > only had three hours to spare, your number would be a 3. Of
> course, It is just an estimate, and you are free to operate as much or as
> little as you wish. We have the following signed up already:

W4TDB                   FT          10
W1KLM                   FT           10 (WX Permitting)
AA0BA                   PT          4
W4PV                    PT          3
AF4QB                   PT             7

If you have sent me your schedule and call and don't see it on the list,
please resubmit.