[CQ-Contest] Austin Summerfest 2004

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Austin Summerfest 2004
From: "Kenneth E. Harker" <kenharker@kenharker.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 17:36:44 -0500
     The Central Texas DX & Contest Club (CTDXCC) was very excited by
the turnout at the DX and Contest Forum of the 2004 Austin Summerfest
Amateur Radio convention.  Attendance peaked at around 100 for our
"DXing and Contesting for Everyone" presentation.  You can get a copy
of this presentation on our website at http://www.ctdxcc.org/  Other
clubs are welcome to use the contents of the presentation with
acknowledgement of the CTDXCC.

    We look forward to seeing everyone in the Texas QSO Party,
25-26 September (http://www.txqp.org/)!

--
Kenneth E. Harker WM5R
kenharker@kenharker.com