[CQ-Contest] Re: NAQP SSB Contest - Players wanted by TCG

To: Ny4n@aol.com, w4pa@yahoo.com, tcg@k4ro.net
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: NAQP SSB Contest - Players wanted by TCG
From: Ny4n@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 09:51:06 EDT
Ok, six days away from the NAQP SSB contest. I know you are most likely
playing in a contest this weekend, and let's not forget our friends in Florida
after Charley. In the next few days, see if you have the time to play in next
weekend's contest, and if you can, and you don't have a team to play with,
consider the TCG. We would love to have you on a team with us. Here is who we
have so
far:

According to the NCJ,
SSB: 1800Z August 21 to 0600Z August 22, 2004 (Third full weekend in August)

W4TDB                   PT
W1KLM                   FT
AA0BA                   PT ( 4 )
W4PV                    PT ( 3 )
AF4QB                   PT ( 5 )
AB4NI                   FT
N4ZZ                    FT
KM4H                    PT ( 3 )
KE4KMG                    PT ( 3 )
NN5A                    PT ( 4 )
WA4JA                   PT ( 6-7 )
W4NZ                    PT
K4RO                    PT

Got a good group here but have room for many more. Good luck   Jeff  NY4N