[CQ-Contest] re: desk Design

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] re: desk Design
From: Larry <n2ocw@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 02:35:00 -0400
Tom,
I did the same thing basically as N8UX using unfinished kitchen
cabinets with the riser cut off the bottom. Then made counter top
with finished birch plywood, trimmed the edges with trim moulding.
Nice coat of stain, polyurethane. Rigs on desktop, riser shelves
above spaced 30" from the wall to service wires behind. Only
mistake I made was not leaving access from both sides to get
behind. That may change someday when I feel ambitious.
Only one side setup but the other side is there available.
You can get a basic idea from the pic on my QRZ Bio.

Larry Ashton N2OCW