RE: [CQ-Contest] Contest amps under $1000

To: "George Fremin III" <geoiii@kkn.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] Contest amps under $1000
From: "Jeff Maass" <jmaass@columbus.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 16:05:46 -0400
It's tremendous bad luck to operate on any band or mode
in a contest with an amplifier that does not include 160
meters, whether you plan to use it or not. There may even be
an associated medical syndrome.

Known to result in hemorroids, warts, skin rashes in sensitive
areas, partial deafness to frequencies in the 500Hz range,
and profuse hair growth.

First identified with the relase and popularity of the
Heath SB220, it came to full fruition in California in the
70s and 80s, when early Henry amps (which covered only 80-10)
were the rage.

73,

Jeff K8ND