[CQ-Contest] IOTA Contest submission deadline

To: <uk-contest@contesting.com>, <iota-contest@yahoogroups.com>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] IOTA Contest submission deadline
From: "Donald Field" <g3xtt@lineone.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 09:11:17 +0100
Just two days to go before the submission deadline. We have received almost
exactly 1100 logs so far, though some still need to be activated as part of the
two-stage submission process we introduced the year (to ensure that we have
everyone's category and other information 100% correct). The following
callsigns all appear at least 300 times in the logs received to date and have
yet to submit. We do want your logs please (to iota.logs@rsgbhfcc.org) . If any
of you are having difficulties, please feel free to contact me directly: 9A0R
9A1CFN 9A1TA 9A3B 9A5DJ 9A6K A45WD DL3TD DL5AWI EI2JD EJ5E ES2U G5XV HA0KID
IH9/IQ2CJ IN3XUG MD4K OH0Z OH2ABB OH6NIO PA0ABM RA3UT RD3A RY4J S53EO SM3S SM3W
SO6Y TK5EP UT2FA UU7J UX2IO YL4U YT7TY YZ9A. We welcome any contest-related
photographs (please send to me in a separate e-mail), and will be posting
Soapbox, Photographs and Claimed Scores on the RSGB HFCC Web pages
(www.rsgbhfcc.org ) around mid-September.

73 Don G3XTT

IOTA Contest Manager

iotacontest@rsgbhfcc.org (for IOTA Contest correspondence)