[CQ-Contest] Re: NAQP submission bounces

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: NAQP submission bounces
From: Jeffrey Rymer <jrymer@ez-net.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 20:43:16 -0500
So now what happens. I sent my first log out on Sept 30 got no response back. I happen to look on the website on Sept 5 to see if I was on the list. I see I was not there. So the I resend my log again all weekend and it bounces back saying mailbox full. On Sept 7th the mail finally goes through but I get no response back from any one. I email them with the problem. No word from anyone. So now today I send to this address http://www.ncjweb.com/ssbnaqplogsubmit.php . Now it says this is my 1st log I've submitted. Now its a little to late. Are these logs going to be grandfathered in because of email problems? Jeff KE9S