RE: [CQ-Contest] CQWW question

To: "'Zack Widup'" <w9sz@prairienet.org>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] CQWW question
From: "Steve Jones" <steve@rjtraining.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 21:31:25 +0100
Oh dear, I guess the usa stations I have worked earlier this year on 60m
were not legal then? :-)
My special licence permit refers to it being granted for experimenting
in near inter uk near vertical incidence propogation, but does allow me
to make contact with amateurs in other countries which are licenced on
60m, plus with army cadets etc in this country, provided it is on the
five fixed channels we have been allocated for the experiment.

However, I find it difficult enough to cope with 160 - 10m in cqww
without adding more options into the band changing dilemma, so don't
count on seeing me on 60m during the cqww weekends!
73
Steve gw0gei