Re: [CQ-Contest] N5OT CW signal?

To: mark@nevus.org
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] N5OT CW signal?
From: Haddon/N6ZFO <hounds1234@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 23:01:22 -0700
mark@nevus.org [N5OT] wrote:

> I got a report of having a crappy signal in the Sprint.  Did anyone else
> think I had a crappy signal?

It was awful in the San Francisco area -- so bad and so strong that
one of our cats threw a hairball onto the carpet.  But now we know
where to sent the cleaning bill.

73 Bill n6zfo

Maybe I'm asking for it BUT:

I got a report of having a crappy signal in the Sprint.  Did anyone else
think I had a crappy signal?  I try very hard to have a good sounding, clean
signal.  All replies are welcome.  If I had a crappy signal, I deserve
whatever abuse you guys can throw at me.

N5OT