[CQ-Contest] dx spot tracking

To: "reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] dx spot tracking
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 21:15:52 -0000
Does anyone have contacts with dxsummit who can find out if the page:
http://oh2aq.kolumbus.com/dxs/dxsinput.html is going to be fixed?  It
has been down all summer but my last contact told me it would be fixed
in august... unfortunately that address is no longer valid and all the
others I have tried have not replied.  Without this page it is more
difficult to track self spotters that use their web interface during
contests.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net