[CQ-Contest] Call for input to SCP database

To: "Contest Reflector" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Call for input to SCP database
From: "Randy Thompson, K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 12:08:08 -0000
In preparation for the upcoming Fall contest season, it is time to generate
updated Super Check Partial (SCP) files. To help with this, please send me
your recent contest logs in Cabrillo format.  These will be combined with
others to produce the most complete set of active contest calls possible.

Full details can be found at http://www.k5zd.com/scp/index.html

I am looking for logs from the following contests in 2003 and 2004:

CQ WW DX - CW, Phone, RTTY
CQ WPX - CW, Phone, RTTY
CQ 160M - CW, Phone
ARRL DX - CW, Phone
ARRL Sweepstakes - CW, Phone
ARRL RTTY Roundup
ARRL 10M
ARRL 160M
IARU Radiosport
Worked All Europe - CW, Phone, RTTY

Thanks for your participation.  I need your logs by September 31.

Randy Thompson, K5ZD
E-mail k5zd@contesting.com
Web: http://www.k5zd.com