[RTTY] This Weekend

To: rtty@contesting.com, TCG@K4RO.net, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] This Weekend
From: Larry L Lindblom <llindblom@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 10:30:44 -0500
As everyone on the reflector probably knows this weekends WW RTTY Contest
is the warm up for the RTTY Sprint on October 10;-)  Yes, Sprint is my
kind of contest.  Not that I am any good at it, but 4 hours is far more
my preference than 48 hours.  With that said is anyone out there in RTTY
Land interested in playing on a TCG RTTY Sprint Team?  If so let me know
and I will attempt to put together a team or two.  As always anyone who
wants is welcome to play with us.

73 W0ETC in IA