RE: [CQ-Contest] Really tired of erroneous Cabrillo error messages?

To: <tree@kkn.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] Really tired of erroneous Cabrillo error messages?
From: <jukka.klemola@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 15:02:04 +0300
To the log checker all items below are as important as
to a computer.

If a log is not right, it has to be fixed.

I fixed about 250 logs, I asked maybe 100 logs to
be fixed and I had friends fixing some 80 logs
for 2003 SAC.

40% of logs were cabrillo compatible.

Hats off to the ones who performed right the first time.

It is not easy to get that done without error correcting rounds.

Tree's message is important, so I will cut only his email
address off the email.
Repeating might help getting this message through.

73,
Jukka OH6LI