[CQ-Contest] Re: September 1975 CQ article?

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: September 1975 CQ article?
From: "Paul B. Peters, VE7AVV" <ve7avv@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 10:33:31 -0700
My thanks to Larry, WA2SRY; Mark, K9GX and Bill, W4ZV for responding
either with interest concerning this request. Thanks to Carl, K9LA I now
have a copy of the article. As you said Bill, the article is dated in
terms of the methods -- but I find it interesting to read about the
origin of the thought process nevertheless.

73 de Paul, VE7AVV
StoneyGround Station
"All email from this address is checked by Norton AntiVirus 2003"

CQ-Contest mailing list