Re: [CQ-Contest] Instant Messenger

To: "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Instant Messenger
From: k1ttt@arrl.net
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 06:35:43 -0400 (EDT)
i assume you mean AOL IM... i am using windows .net messenger and am
available via my email address name k1ttt@arrl.net or just k1ttt, though
we may not watch it that much during the contest as i hope all the
operators keep busy making qso's!  of course you can also WATCH what is
going on here at http://www.k1ttt.net/webcam where camera 1 will be on in
the shack for both cqww weekends.