[CQ-Contest] K3FT - SK

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] K3FT - SK
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 06:53:38 -0700 (PDT)
I'm sure Bernie would not mind me forwarding this...

                        ========================
                        *** The Daily DX (c) ***
                        ========================
                           Volume 8 Number 199
                            October 13, 2004
                 Editor/Publisher Bernie McClenny, W3UR

                               Silent Key

 K3FT, Charles Reville, passed way recently.  Family members were
 unable to contact Chuck for several days and then found him dead in
 his home.  Chuck was a member of the Potomac Valley Radio Club (PVRC)
 and was one of the team members of W3LPL, N3OC, WR3L and W3PP.  K3FT
 "was a very nice guy and enthusiastic" club member, said KE3Q, Rich
 Boyd.  Chuck was a serious contester including back to back wins in
 the Maryland QSO party the last two years.  He also played a key role
 in starting the new Mid-Atlantic QSO party.  RIP K3FT.