[CQ-Contest] N5RP new Southern Illinois QTH

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] N5RP new Southern Illinois QTH
From: "Bob, N5RP" <n5rp@pdq.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 15:50:25 -0600
Not that I am any really great addition to much at all when it comes to a contest, but.....

My wife and I will be closing on the sale of our new property in Southern Illinois around mid-December.

New QTH will be in Jackson County, Illinois, just West of Carbondale, Illinois, and just South of Murphysboro, Illinois;
on the fringes of the Shawnee National forest.

I have quite a bit of Rohn 45 and Rohn 55 that I have been rat holing for several years, and now it can come to life.
I would hope to have the radio room pretty well finished before we get too deep into next year to conflict with fishing and Spring mushroom hunting.

Looking to hook up with others in the area for a bit of fun as the occasions make that sort of thing available.

About two hours East of St. Louis.
About 2 hours West of Evansville.
About 4 hours North of Memphis.

Bob, N5RP