[CQ-Contest] CQWW 20M band scans

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQWW 20M band scans
From: "K7ZO (Scott Tuthill)" <k7zo@cableone.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 18:55:02 -0700
Had a chance to do a couple short 20M band scans at NK7U last weekend. Don't
worry if your call is not here, these are not exhaustive scans by any means.
(Every time I have done this in the past I get an e-mail or two from someone
that can't believe I did not hear them.)

The antenna used were NK7U's 4-stack of 5 element mono-banders. It is
pointed about 35 degrees which puts the center of its pattern on a path
through G, F, and I.

Saturday -- 00:45 UTC
RU1A  -- 59+20
OH1F  -- 59+10
OH4MDY-- 59+10
YT5A  -- 58
DF0CG -- 58
IT9STX-- 59+10
C40M  -- 59+5
IR9M  -- 59+5

Sunday -- 12:30 UTC (though this may have been Sat, my notes are not clear
and my memory is fuzzy. This time is also very early for us relative to 20M
Europe openings. It is about 2 hours before sunrise and signals strengthen
quite a bit later. But, these are at least relative.)

DL2ARD -- 59
DF0RI  -- 58
T97M   -- 59
S53M   -- 59+5
LY7Z   -- 59+10
DF0HQ  -- 58
YL2SM  -- 59+5
OZ5E   -- 59
9A1A   -- 59+5
RT4I   -- 58
S52ZW  -- 58
GM5A   -- 58
OR5N   -- 56
OH2RA  -- 59+5
S57DX  -- 58
S58WW  -- 54
SM0W   -- 58 (Operating at 14349, the OO's are going to have fun!)
OH5KW  -- 59+5
IO4T   -- 57
RU1A   -- 59+5
OH8NC  -- 59