Re: [CQ-Contest] number of operators

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <corneliuspaul@gmx.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] number of operators
From: "Alexander Teimurazov" <at@at-communication.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 10:20:20 +0300

       Hi
 When David K1TTT is publis that he say that number of spots is very low and
dont really change something and cant add lot of qsos to Alberto result
 I think that just approve that if someone will like to make problem to
another op he can just spot him that way and create a problem
 I think only what Alberto is do wrong is that he sleep too much and visit
wrong restourant like he allways do hi hi
      73          Al 4L5A/D4B