[CQ-Contest] K4JA NODE

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] K4JA NODE
From: "Paul Hellenberg" <k4ja@k4ja.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 14:27:18 -0500
Hello All

K4JA Node has been problematic for the past 4 or 5 Months since I
changed ISP thinking that I was making an improvement. My connection has
been down since Tuesday night and I am going to pull the plug on it to
avoid any more user hassles.

Thank you to: W9ZRX Mr. Cluster without his help over many years I would
have been lost. Dave helps with 30 to 50 Clusters all over the USA.

Also thank you to the loyal users.

Very soon K3NC in Fredericksburg will be getting my cluster and
converting to his Call sign.

Vy 73 Paul
K4JA