[CQ-Contest] RE: Operator error -- TU

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] RE: Operator error -- TU
From: "Art Boyars" <art.boyars@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 22:04:09 -0500
Thanks for all the info and advice.  Several people think that the software
allows for +/-1, but no definitve word from Tree, yet, and I have not yet
communicated with N1ND.  Absent any other definitive info or instruction, I'll
send in the log and a note.  And I'll try to learn to use the logging software
better.

One point to mention (as did W7TMT):  The guy who decided to scrap his entry in
order not to get other people dinged is a real class act.  Reminds me of the
story about Al Kaline declining a raise one year because he felt he had not had
a good enough season.

73, Art K3KU