Re: [CQ-Contest] Packet statistics

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Packet statistics
From: "Marijan Miletic, S56A" <s56a@bit.si>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 01:13:50 +0100
I4JMY comment on packet use by unassisted:

2) I swear I dont use it, but actually I do use it (because I wan't to
try winning, and I think everyone does it, and I'm not the most
stupid).

I am afraid that the same kind of "smart" thinking applies on excesive
power!
Long time ago we had to sign a paper statement on contest rules and radio
regulations.
But then it appeared that the second conditions didn't exist in CN8 :-)

I was an early user on DXC technology but gladly avoid it these days.  Age
59?

73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU