Re: [CQ-Contest] 10-4?

To: "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 10-4?
From: "Tim Makins, EI8IC" <contesting@eircom.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 08:24:21 -0000
I'd always assumed that 'Over and Out' was the commercial equivalent of
'Going QRT, just listening to your final', though in 30+ years of operating,
I've never heard 'Over and Out' on the ham bands.

73s Tim EI8IC
http://www.mapability.com/ei8ic/

Just released: NAOMI - the North American Overlay Mapper.
49 Maps. 1000's of Reference Points. Amazing Map Tools.
Live APRS display. Satellite images. Weather Radar Access.
Perfect for County Hunting, Sweepstakes, and other Contests.