Re: [CQ-Contest] Adding 80m Shunt feed w/160

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Adding 80m Shunt feed w/160
From: "Stephen M. Murphy" <murphys@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 15:54:22 -0500
Have you tried tapping it lower? I'm probably wrong, but 50-60' seems kind
of high for an 80m tap on that tower...

I'm building a pair of 40m verticals using the TT tubing.  Not sure what
info you're looking for, but the tubing I got from them matched the specs in
their catalog and I don't see anything to complain about as far as quality
is concerned.

73-GL,
Steve N8NM