Re: [CQ-Contest] JIDX 2004

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] JIDX 2004
From: rin JG1VGX <jg1vgx@jarl.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 23:23:01 +0900
Hi,
I have to admit there certainly is decreasing JA activity, but from our
side not many stations were heard even when the band is solid open,
which was a shame, so I wondered if JIDX is not popular especially in
the US.
Obviously overlapping dates with WAE RTTY (and OK/OM CW) made it even
worse ;(

rin JG1VGX (op. JE1ZWT)

va3uz> > > So - what's going on? Why the small amount of
va3uz> > > activity? Is it lack of JA
va3uz> > > stations in the contest?
va3uz> > >
va3uz> > > Lee H, NB7F
va3uz> > > Aurora, OR
va3uz>
va3uz>
va3uz> I remember working thousands of them on 10 and especially on 15 m in the
va3uz> seventies and eighties.
va3uz> Looks like they simply disliked contesting.
va3uz>
va3uz> Yuri  VE3DZ