RE: [CQ-Contest] RE: The Next BIG Step in contesting

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] RE: The Next BIG Step in contesting
From: "Cooper, Stewart" <coopers@odl.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 09:58:07 -0000
You wrote:
>if actual QSO information is
posted, that would be an open invitation to cheating by non-participating
eavesdroppers who could make use of the information to massage their own
logs during the contest

If the logs are stored on a central server, and Q's are locked after the entry
is made, it would help to tie things down.

Stewart
GM4AFF/GM0F