Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Phone

To: KI9A@aol.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Phone
From: kd4d@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 14:01:04 +0000
Hi Chuck:

Yes, I always enjoy doing this, telling the guys what to send for their
exchange, and walking them through it.  I'm even crazy enough to
do it on CW!

This is the primary reason I'm against removing uniques from contest
logs, even if you just lose the QSO and don't have a penalty assessed.

Talking the "I just want to give you some points" guys  into giving you
an exchange on Sunday afternoon is part of the fun of SS!

Was great as well to hear all the 02, 03, and 04 checks and the
obviously new operators at some of the "M" stations.  Some of
them were doing a really good job by the end of the contest!

73,

Mark, KD4D