[CQ-Contest] [3830] SS SSB K4XS Single Op HP and Intentional QRM

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] [3830] SS SSB K4XS Single Op HP and Intentional QRM
From: <ku8e@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 14:22:38 -0500
K4XS wrote :

 If anyone has any info on the guy, or if he screwed with you in the contest
playing either N4BP or K4BP's CQs let me know the particulars, including
thoughts as to his location.

Thanks for reading my rants and raves.  Those of you who have been through this
understand how P.O.ed I am.

Bill K4XS

 Hi Bill...

    Sorry to hear about you experience with the "jammer". You can add WW4LL to
your list of stations that he was messing with.

    We were intentionally jammed on 20 meters right at the start of the contest
by someone who recorded K4BP calling CQ. The guy came on and said "turn your
#$@& mic gain down" and then he started complaining about #$%@ contesters. I
ignored him and then he decided to start playing his recording over us.

I ended up moving about 20 kc away and got lucky and found a clear frequency at
14.315. Despite this and a computer network problem we had with Writelog
at the start we managed to have a 100 hr.....

He had to be up in the midwest somewhere because I had the beam due north and
he was about 50 over S9

                          Jeff, KU8E