RE: [CQ-Contest] Here we go again

To: "Barry Merrill" <barry@mxg.com>, "AK0A" <ak0a@kc.rr.com>,dezrat1242@ispwest.com, "i4jmy" <i4jmy.mauri@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] Here we go again
From: "K0HB " <k-zero-hb@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 03:25:31 -00

> Since the 3830 report form has a check box for SO2R,
> if the summary posting would just flag those that are
> SO2R, we'd see if there really is a clear separation
> of scores, and maybe put an end to the issue of whether
> another category is needed.

My guess is that there >>almost certainly<< will be a clear separation of
scores, in the favor of those operators who have developed an additional
competitive skill.  To make a rule change to neutralize that acquired skill
would be an absolute travesty of the sport of radio contesting.

73, de Hans, K0HB