Re: [CQ-Contest] What SO2R has done to me...

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] What SO2R has done to me...
From: K3BU@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 13:00:58 EST
In a message dated 12/1/2004 6:29:21 AM Eastern Standard Time,
w2up@mindspring.com writes:
>>On the subject of SO2R...

SO2R has made it very difficult for me to consider operating a single
band contest.  All that free time just sitting around with nothing to
do during CQs makes them so boring!
73,
Barry W2UP--<<

Not so fast. Just tell that M/Ms, WW2Y and others who figured out how to
listen on the same band while CQing. I am still working on my setup that will
allow me to listen close to my CQing frequency while transmitting. (New
category?
:-)

Yuri, K3BU.us