[CQ-Contest] RE: CN2KM - Anyone know the op?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] RE: CN2KM - Anyone know the op?
From: Eric Hilding <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 08:03:10 -0800
SM2EKN wrote:

> Just lighten up, dont forget that this is an hobby.

You're right...my apologies for wigging out, but it was very bizarre at the time!

> Yes I made a misstake. Was tired and tought I had
> the radio in split.

Don't you just hate it when that happens? Confession: I've done similar things when "split"...a very dangerous button on a TXRX when one is tired.

> PS: "grab him and shake some sense into him" I love this comment!

You should have been on our end! Glad you made it back AOK. Get some sleep.

73...

Rick, K6VVA

P.S. BTW, I am 50% "SM" :-)