RE: [CQ-Contest] The use of one callsign

To: "'Ken Widelitz'" <widelitz@gte.net>,"'Bob Cox'" <bcox@surgicalmonitoring.net>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] The use of one callsign
From: "Bernie McClenny" <bernie@dailydx.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 02:11:09 -0000
A6 authorities do not allow foreign ops to be assigned an A6 call or even
A6/xxxx.

Bernie

Bernie McClenny, W3UR

Now more than ever - you need The Daily DX and The Weekly DX - to keep up
with the DX news from around the globe!

Editor of - The Daily DX <-- two free weeks http://www.dailydx.com/order.htm
          - The Weekly DX <-- free sample
http://www.dailydx.com/weekly2.html