[CQ-Contest] Audio of CT1BOH SO2R from EA8ZS and P40E and much more

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Audio of CT1BOH SO2R from EA8ZS and P40E and much more
From: CT1BOH - José Carlos Nunes <ct1boh@sapo.pt>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 23:21:31 -0000
Hi there

I just revamped my web site

Check http://www.qsl.net/ct1boh

There are insteresting sections (I hope) that can be of interest:

AUDIO Section:
In this section you will find audio files of CT1BOH operating SO2R from
EA8ZS and from P40E. I haven't find anywehre around SO2R audio files so I
hope this will give you a real inside how to do SO2R, or at least how I do
some aspectes of it from the DX end.

There is a 2 minute file of EA8ZS running on 15 with radio 1, spotting and
working TO4A (N6TJ) on 10 with the second radio. You can check how I should
have done better...(let me know if you find out).
There is a 1 minute file of EA8ZS on 40 working 7 stations at a 420 QSO/hour
instant rate while listening to his own interference on 20, still trying to
get mults. (it cannot get much better than this) - perfect pile-up.
There is a 7 minute file of P40E on 40 running with radio 1 and working 3
multipliers on 10 with radio 2. During this 7 minute file, 28 stations are
worked at a 240/hour QSO rate, prooving SO2R can be pretty effective in a
high rate situation.

There is a SO2R section:
In this section I try to focus in how (I) to operate SO2R instead on the
set-up and equipment side you normally see in SO2R presentations.

There is CQWW section with a subsection of all my 30 CQWW operations to date
and 175.000+ QSO's and an accuracy sub-section with my last year P40E UBN
analisys. Check the impact of log checking on my final score (CQ WW CW SA
Record). I hope after reading this section, If you are not sure of a call to
think first before logging it.

There is a pictures section and my ever present propagation all in one page.
I particullarly enjoy one photo of OH2MM, CT1BOH, EA8ZS and OH1RY. We were
trying to count how many CQWW victories between each other. We couldn't
reach a number. Ville has too many ...
qsl.net is running a bit slow. Expect some files to take some time to
download.

I hope you enjoy it.

73's
José Nunes