Re: [CQ-Contest] 10 Meter Records Project

To: "Henderson, Dan N1ND" <dhenderson@arrl.org>,"cq-contest (cq-contest)" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 10 Meter Records Project
From: Reid Hill <kc5ykx@swbell.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 17:07:10 -0800 (PST)
Howdy Dan-

I know it might be to much to ask but what about the
other ARRL contest records? 160 and RTTY RU would be
nice to look at as well. (I have a motive with the RU
as I helped set a West Gulf record last year but would
have never known other than it was in the write up).
Just a thought for the future. Thanks for the quick
response to the 10 meter records Dan.

Reid
KC5YKX
Member of Team Sloth at N5TW