Re: [CQ-Contest] 9A CW Contest + Stew Perry + RAC Winter

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 9A CW Contest + Stew Perry + RAC Winter
From: "Bob Nash" <rtsnash@gta.igs.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 14:25:17 -0500
Hi Mario

Missed the best overlap times on 20m with the 9A contest when I had to go to town to find a fuse for the amp :-(
Yes lots of 9's from the VA/VE3's! I did the same thing as you when the 9A/ARRL10 overlapped. Big score!

Season's greetings from VE3, temperature -24C!

73 Bob VE3KZ

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marijan Miletic, S56A" <s56a@bit.si>