Re: [CQ-Contest] World Records and Verticals

To: <K3BU@aol.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] World Records and Verticals
From: "Russell Hill" <rustyhill@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 15:28:19 -0000
Hey Yuri, you know what might be fun? How about a stack of Yagis on some reasonable sized band, such as 15, 20, or 40, used in a contest, alongside an appropriately scaled set of phased verticals in essentially the same location, operated by multi-ops going at it full bore. Let 'em go head to head. It would be interesting to compare logs afterwards.

Rusty

----- Original Message ----- From: <K3BU@aol.com>