Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP schedule next year

To: "Scott R." <w4pa@yahoo.com>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP schedule next year
From: John Geiger <johngeig@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 10:22:26 -0800 (PST)
And is there a way to move the NAQP so it doesn't fall
the same weekend as the January VHF contest?  THey
moved the VHF contest this year so it wouldn't
conflict with the CQ160 contest.  It is interesting
that the ARRL will move a contest to avoid conflicting
with another organization's contest, but dont see a
problem with 2 of their own contests conflicting.

73s JOhn NE0P