Re: [VHFcontesting] VHF Sweepstakes - Jan 22nd

To: Ward Silver <hwardsil@centurytel.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] VHF Sweepstakes - Jan 22nd
From: Alex <kr1st@amsat.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 19:57:06 -0500
Ward Silver wrote:
Don't believe everything you read - particularly headlines :-) The Rate Sheet summary says "This Weekend" when referring to the ARRL January VHF Sweepstakes, but it's really NEXT weekend, beginning on the 22nd. Do not panic.

Phew.....I'm still working on my 2 meter stack. Btw, it also says "above 6 meters" instead of 6 meters and above. :)

You may also want to consider sending Eham a correction. It's on their calendar on the last weekend of January (01/29/05 - 01/31/05).

73,
--Alex KR1ST
http://www.kr1st.com