[CQ-Contest] 2005 TCG NAQP SSB Teams: First Cut

To: Ny4n@aol.com, tcg@k4ro.net, cq-contest@contesting.com,tnham@mailman.qth.net, smoniger@bellsouth.net, wa4vjc@yahoo.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2005 TCG NAQP SSB Teams: First Cut
From: Ny4n@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 19:33:16 EST
   Very nice response the last 24 hours. Be advised, there is still time to
be put on a team. Teams will be submitted around 5 a m Saturday morning.
   It was tough deciding locations for all players. Many part-timers, many
hamfest bound. Staying with the Elvis team themes, here is how it stands now.
Please don't hesitate to send me a e-mail if you thing your position should be
changed. Anyway, here we go. Good luck to all and thanks for signing up for the
TCG   Jeff  NY4N

Team 1 Hound dogs

N4ZZ
K4SX