[Propagation] More!

To: SWL <swl@mailman.qth.net>,propagation <propagation@contesting.com>,"PropNET-Online@yahoogroups.com" <PropNET-Online@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Propagation] More!
From: Tomas <tomas@jeffco-gop.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 20:54:52 -0800
Two M-Class flares occurred since my listing of flares. The last one is over M5.0 - so, hold on tight. We're in for a ride. If you can dodge the Radio Blackouts on the sunlit side of the Earth, you'll enjoy the rise in the Flux levels. With all of these flares, though, you can be sure some CME will be heading our way. Not only will we have visual Aurora, but I expect radio aurora mode propagation to increase through the next few days... get ready!

--

  Tomas Hood ( http://newwebmakers.com/ )
  Webmaster: http://jeffco-gop.org/