[CQ-Contest] More on using TRlog on a WinXP machine with a thumbUSB driv

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] More on using TRlog on a WinXP machine with a thumbUSB drive
From: kd4d@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 19:09:00 +0000
Good day, all:

Success running TRLog in a real contest, booting from a floppy
and running TRLog from a USB stick.  This should work fine with
CT as well.  And, if you don't have a floppy available, you can
use a DOS boot CD!

Not all BIOSs will do this, but the ones that will make this easy
to do!

Thanks to Tom for using this in a real contest and N4ZR for
preliminary testing.

73,

Mark, KD4D