[Fwd: Re: [CQ-Contest] Next generation SO2R and logging software]

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [Fwd: Re: [CQ-Contest] Next generation SO2R and logging software]
From: "Daniel\"Danny\" Horvat T93M" <t93m@t93m.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 01:44:21 +0000

Nice, still it would not work on my laptop.
I have used CT and Writlog and was satisfied. Last September I have bought Win-Test and was hooked on nice look.
Latest version is really best what serious contester would want. Demo is available on their web site http://www.win-test.com

BTW I gave up on DXdoubler as SO2R device and switched to EZmaster which is actually very cheap. It's SO2R switch, DVK,CW key and two advanced band decoders in one box. It is a real bargain for $630 shipped to US.

:  Daniel "Danny" Horvat, T93M  :
:  http://www.T93M.com          :

David Robbins K1TTT wrote:

In n1mm logger version 5 that is being developed now we have developed a no
external hardware so2r capability.  With a computer with 2 sound cards and a
couple cables we can take 2 radio audio and switch it from mono on either
radio to stereo with one radio in each ear to track radio selection from the
keyboard.  It also switches the mic and playback of recorded messages to one
radio or the other to track the selected transmit radio so vox and voice
keying track properly.

David Robbins K1TTT e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net web: http://www.k1ttt.net AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or telnet://dxc.k1ttt.net