Re: [CQ-Contest] Domestic Spots

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Domestic Spots
From: KI9A@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 19:31:20 EST

In a message dated 2/21/2005 6:06:22 P.M. Central Standard Time,
n6de@comcast.net writes:

W6YX has  been thanked many times in the past by other stations for
increasing their  fun in contests by accurately spotting many stations to
packet, and has  been encouraged to continue to do so in future  contests.

True!  I know the guys at W6YX have spotted me before, & when I  see that, it
gives me a little mental boost.  I try to do the same, whether  its a DX or
domestic contest, and as Dean stated, it helps the DX stations using  packet.

Keep up the work guys!

73-Chuck KI9A