[3830] NK7U WebCam during ARRL SSB

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NK7U WebCam during ARRL SSB
From: "K7ZO (Scott Tuthill)" <k7zo@cableone.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 15:41:07 -0700
Through the efforts of K7ZO and K7MK we are planning to have a live WebCam
online from NK7U during our M/2 ARRL SSB effort this weekend. You can find
the link on the top banner of WWW.NK7U.COM. The camera should go live
sometime Friday and then be on until the contest ends on Sunday.

While you are there check out the NK7U website. Since going on-line in
December 2003 there have been almost 10,000 visitors to the site. Content
has been continually updated with the addition of:
* More than 450 photos of antennas and contest action
* More than 30 contest stories from our 2004 operations and past efforts in
1996 thru 1999.
* More antenna design and construction stories including the JA 15M 5
element 2x2 echelon array.

If you want to get the feel for a large contest multi-op superstation, this
is the place to go.

Scott/K7ZO and one of the NK7U contesting gang.