Re: [CQ-Contest] CW Sprint Results

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CW Sprint Results
From: "Dale L Martin" <kg5u@hal-pc.org>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 08:41:05 -0600
  "Patrick Hoppe" <phoppe@wi.rr.com> wrote:
> That would be great.  This was my first run at it and I was bitten
>by the
> sprint bug.  It was great fun.
>
> Pat
> WW9R

Yes, it would be great.

However, I wonder about:

1.  Would Tree and/or whomever may be involved in post-contest log
processing want to deal with processing two more sets of Sprints a
year?  You do want to include SSB and RTTY sections of the contest,
right?

2.  Are there that many Saturday nights available to those six new
contests?

3.  Would the increased frequency of the Sprints water down the
interest for, intensity of and participation in what is now a
pedal-to-the-metal, hit-the-deck running, pee-before-you-start,
no-time-to-sit-and-wonder-why contest?