Re: [CQ-Contest] W7RM SK

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] W7RM SK
From: "Dallas and Lucy" <ludal@dmv.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 07:26:47 -0500
    I will never forget the day that the late Don Reiboff and I visited Rush
on Foul Weather Bluff.  I think it was the day after we had been entertained
by Chip and Danny at KRAB.  The station design was reminiscent of the
W3MSK/W3AU (SK) station.  Of course as W3ESK, Rush and Ed shared a lot of
ideas.  I particularly remember the huge Helical Resonators that he had
built to reduce interstation interference.  And, oh those antennas!  The 15
meter beach beam down on the JA side of the bluff was particularly cute.
    We have lost, yet another, radio pioneer.

RIP Rush

Dallas W3PP