[CQ-Contest] Cartagena Condo To Let

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Cartagena Condo To Let
From: "Tony Rogozinski" <trogo@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:43:14 -0500
Hope this posting isn't out of order.  Beginning in mid April I will make my
Cartagena condo
available for rent - furnished including my station which includes the TH7DX
and 2 Element
40 at 230' and 240' an 80 meter dipole at 210' and something for 160.
Equipment will include a Kenwood TS930 and Alpha 76 Amplifier.  Visitors
will furnish
their own key/keyer and microphone if necessary.
The condo is air conditioned and located in the best area of Cartagena.
Taxi's are dirt
cheap, shopping is excellent and food is delicious and very inexpensive.
The Old City
is not to be missed and there are a few other attractions for those who like
to play tourist.
The beach is nice and the water is always warm.
Contrary to what most people beleive Colombia is not dangerous.  If you want
to hike
up into the mountains where they're growing Cocoa plants you're taking a
great risk but
I personally have no desire to do that.  The "Costenos" (Colombians who live
on the
Caribbean Coast) are laid back fun loving people - typical of most Caribbean
Islanders.
Avianca has very inexpensive airfares from Florida and I would think from
Europe
as well.
If you have any interest let me know by email.  Our web site is:

http://housingincartagena.no-ip.info/english_ver.html

73

Tony W4OI